Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 79% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,732 (Dirham 4,911) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (43 minutes ago)