Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.131 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,221 (Dirham 3,731) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)