Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,550 (Dirham 5,406) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)