Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,461 (Dirham 4,530) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)