Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00722 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,571 (494,560 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)