Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,405 (608,009 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (37 minutes ago)