Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,140 (663,108 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (40 minutes ago)