Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,016 (705,331 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)