Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,556 (498,627 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)