Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,252 (681,336 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)