Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,684 (783,577 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)