Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00717 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,374 (610,165 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (41 minutes ago)