Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.295 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,730 (C$1,132) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)