Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.173 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,755 (C$1,499) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)