Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,006 (﷼ 29,188,156) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)