Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,240 (kr8,104) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)