Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,768 (kr9,050) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)