Cost of living in Zwolle, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zwolle (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,919 in Zwolle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)