Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,561 ($2,742) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sulaymaniyah costs 550,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)