Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,871 (4,501 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)