Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 122% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,225 (CHF 7,823) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)