Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 122% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,945 (CHF 7,451) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)