Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €929 (774,473 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)