Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,757 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)