Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,514 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (16 minutes ago)