Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,515 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)