Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,891 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (31 minutes ago)