Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,454 (元18,023) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)