Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,275 (2,497KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)