Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,579 (5,053KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)