Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,916 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)