Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,515 (6,060,180 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)