Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,766 ($2,078) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (37 minutes ago)