Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,567 (792,908 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)