Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,339 (418,814 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)