Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,580 (798,645 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)