Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13523 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,830 (20,927 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)