Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13558 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,881 (13,877 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)