Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,626 (12,097 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)