Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13588 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,630 (11,994 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)