Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,803 (12,232 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)