Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02771 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,053 (74,065 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (43 minutes ago)