Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 (109,260 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)