Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,063 (69,890 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)