Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,991 (¥248,032) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (30 minutes ago)