Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00752 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,921 (¥255,277) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)