Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,731 (¥457,812) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (30 minutes ago)