Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,228 (¥513,693) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)