Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,105 (Rp 29,935,890) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)