Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,212 (1,451,186 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)