Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13764 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,744 (元19,938) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)