Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,959 (5,729,694 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)