Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (5,672,277 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)