Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,000 (3,156 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)