Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,420 (元17,923) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)