Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,608 (元12,641) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)