Cost of living comparison between Würzburg, Germany and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)