Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)