Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,888 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)