Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)