Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,413 (元10,707) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)