Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23445 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,451 (6,189 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)