Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)