Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,474 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)