Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23392 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,735 (7,416 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)