Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24009 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,585 (6,600 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)