Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06899 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,245 (R 47,041) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)