Cost of living comparison between Witbank, South Africa and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06655 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (R 47,744) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)