Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07291 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 (R 46,229) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)