Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 (C$3,218) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (40 minutes ago)