Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06388 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,879 (29,419 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)