Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06911 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 4% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 (28,710 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)