Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45348 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,324 (ƒ 5,126) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)