Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 50% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,880 (ƒ 9,228) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)