Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)