Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,143 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)