Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,286 (NZ$3,869) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)