Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,073 (NZ$3,622) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)