Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,977 (NZ$5,932) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (32 minutes ago)