Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 (NZ$3,602) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)