Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,555 (NZ$4,298) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)