Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,645 (NZ$4,574) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)