Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,584 (元19,334) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)