Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,974 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,395 ($3,927) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)