Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23191 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,865 (8,040 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (about 1 hour ago)