Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,899 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23556 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,806 (11,913 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (42 minutes ago)