Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,150 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24004 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,587 (6,610 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (43 minutes ago)