Cost of living comparison between Warangal, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,000 (₨145,117) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)