Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23311 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,419 (6,086 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)