Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,414 (61,188,425 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)