Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,707 (3,326 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)